Investment Incentive System
Reference: Presidency of the Republic of Turkey Investment office www.invest.gov.tr
WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT INCENTIVE SYSTEM?
Investment Incentive Certificates are regulated by the Ministry of Industry and Technology within the framework of the Decree No. 2012/3305 on State Aids in Investments and the Communiqué on the Implementation of the Decision on State Aids in Investments (Communiqué No: 2012/1).
THE PURPOSE OF THE INVESTMENT INCENTIVE SYSTEM
- Increasing the production of intermediate goods and products with high import dependency in order to reduce the current account deficit,
- Supporting high and medium-high technology investments that will ensure technological transformation,
- Increasing the investment support provided to the least developed regions,
- Reducing regional development differences,
- Increasing the effectiveness of support elements,
- Supporting clustering activities.
INVESTMENT INCENTIVE CERTIFICATE DURATION
- The duration of the investment incentive certificate is 3 years. This period is extended for 1.5 years.
INVESTMENT INCENTIVE DOCUMENTS
- General Incentive
- Regional Incentive
- Priority Investments
- Strategic Investments
Click for up-to-date data on the subject